1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got My New Mini Light Bar

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by QKSnowRemoval, Nov 13, 2009.

1. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

So i finally got my new sound off signal mini led light bar, the new pinnacle series. They have been on back order due to how good they are and the price. here are some pics of it and a little video of one of the 28 flash patterns. i think it is very bright, i dont know tho i could be wrong.

[​IMG]

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/shootntex/DSCN1616.flv">

2. Grampa Plow

Grampa Plow Senior Member
    from Midwest

Looks damn bright to me, but it's hard to tell since your in the confines of a garage. How much?

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice and bright

4. QKSnowRemoval

yeah it looks better in person, but i know what you mean im going to take another video outside with it. but i got it for $221.99 which is good for a new light bar made by a company in the u.s.a and not some china u know what. the bar also comes with a 5 year warranty.

5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

It's funny you say that, they all look bright in a dark garage... :dizzy:

6. QKSnowRemoval

this is true ill have to do a day time video

7. QKSnowRemoval

here are some more pics and another video with different flash pattern. the video was taken out side compared to the other one inside the garage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/shootntex/DSCN1618.flv">

8. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

I see it has the magnetic feet mounts - how are you feeling about those? Do you think they will stay on fine during travel? Definitely a sweet bar!

- Dan

9. QKSnowRemoval

the magnetic feet are good and have very good magnesium. they also come with like clear donut stickers to go on them so the feet dont scuff up the paint.

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Could ya PM me the Link to your video...I don't know why the link you put up here don't show up for me....Thanks.

11. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah its made by Soundoff Inc. in Hudsonville, Mi ... home of the 35% uneployment club ....

12. QKSnowRemoval

its not my problem that is made in Michigan, i know that state is having trouble, but at least its made in America

13. QKSnowRemoval

14. KrisR

KrisR Member
    from NH

hey, very nice im looking at getting this unit as well, did you hard wire your light? or use the cig outlet?

15. QKSnowRemoval

i use the cig outlet

16. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Hey where did you get it for that price I want one!

17. APLC

APLC Senior Member

WOW I got to have one now, it looks good can you put up a link to where you bought it from and thanks for shareing a MADE IN THE USAussmileyflag product, seen the china made ones and this one blows them away

18. KrisR

KrisR Member
    from NH

19. OH350Crew

OH350Crew Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

I just picked up the same light

20. Grampa Plow

Grampa Plow Senior Member
    from Midwest

I put that link in my favorites and will pick it up after the first couple of snow events. Thanks! Not only is it impressive, but it's American made. The 5 year warranty doesn't hurt either.