1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got my new blizard gear

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by jeffw, Oct 3, 2005.

1. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

got in my new jacket and the heated coffee mug now all i need is some snow..... its a polar fleece it should be comfy in the truck its just enought weight but not super heavy.

jeff

2. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

thats awesome, how much was the jacket? :waving:

3. bigjoe871

bigjoe871 Senior Member

Heated Coffee Mug !!!!!

That's Great!

4. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Do you have one of the hats too, those are wicked nice.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats some nice gear they got, might have to break out the credit card and buy some stuff too..

6. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

hmm a hat no didn;t get on of those.. the heated mug was free with purchase of 100.00 or something like that. thats why i got 3 jackets had to have the plug in heated cup... nothing worse than a cold coffee in the middle of a blizzard...

[​IMG]

got this stuff from the blizzard web site. they really should give something away with the plow other than the sticker for the window.

jeff

7. Kason & Riley

Kason & Riley Senior Member

I agree jeffw. I just bought a 810 spent over $5000 w/plow accessories, and got a window sticker too. So I bought 2 of the nylon fleeced lined jackets,2 t-shirts,and 4 knitted hats. I guess we are doing exactly what the executives of Blizzard want. Are we suckers?lol

8. Kason & Riley

I also got that heated coffee cup.

9. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

damn screwed by the man again :cry:

10. steinerman

steinerman Junior Member
    from ohio

workers gifts

The blizzard gear is cool, I gave all my drivers a coat or shrit :) and they all have said how well the coats have held up. :)

11. Kason & Riley

Jeffw how long did it take before you received your blizzard stuff. I have not received my stuff yet.

12. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

seemed to take forever and another day... i forget exactly how long but it was all of a few weeks i think when i did the order it said 10-12 days.

jeff

13. Kason & Riley

Thanks Jeffw its been a few weeks. Blizzard executives are to busy counting the money, I've given them over the last month.lol

14. Kason & Riley

Still waiting for my Blizzard gear. I hope they don't send me a Western jacket.

15. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

at first I thought that coffee cup looked great, but I never get very far from a Dunkin Donuts (I get nervous if I do), and I wheel through the drive-thru a couple-three times a storm, and suck it down before it has a chance to get cold!

16. Kason & Riley

It finally came two items were on back order but I got the jackets and hats.

17. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

yep takes for ever huh... damn fisher er i mean blizzard

jeff