1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got my laugh for the day!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by srl28, Nov 22, 2011.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

2. Woodenshoe

Woodenshoe Member

Just ordered one for our 450 super duty :laughing:

3. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

Wonder who will be dumb enough to buy one...Can't wait til someone hits a curb or crack at 10mph and breaks everything up front haha

4. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

the best 45sec of my day!

5. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I'll buy one for a ps member, only catch is you have to use it and post pics after every storm! :laughing:

Someone will buy one.

6. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass Member
    from CT

Some moron homeowner will buy one...

7. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Can we get a group buy goin?... Lmao

8. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

DR should stick to half ars lawn equipment. I'm sure someone will loose an account to this......and get it back next year,lol.

9. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

It's the same as that Snap-N-Go pos that came out last year. The guy sold it to DR. I guess he's laughing all the way to the bank

10. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

You don't have to buy. The guy in the video said you can use it for free this winter. Call the 800 number for details. I can get into business for free and under bid everyone. LOL