1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got My Dash Light Installed

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by KL&M Snow Div., Oct 17, 2009.

1. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

2. KL&M Snow Div.

Bump, theres a video on youtube. I can't get the link right now but my username is Kennedylandscape if you can find it from there.

3. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

what kind of light u get KL&M

4. KL&M Snow Div.

Its some cheap deal from Ebay, its got GEN3 LED's and a good flash pattern or two so it'll do. I don't plow, but am out in snow storms moving snow, also for the landscaping side of things. So hopefully it holds up.

5. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

ya it should be fine for what ur doing. and even the cheap lights seem to last for a long time especially interior lights. me and my buddy almost got killed cuz some lady didnt see his truck on the side of the road (how idk) and we were just stepping onto the curb from inbetween the trailer and truck and she slammed into the front of the truck going 45. luckily this would never happen to my truck cuz its light up like a christmas tree

6. KL&M Snow Div.

Yeah I use them alot for that reason. Can't trust anyone but ourselves it seems like.