1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got My 2004 Arctic Cat 500 All Ready For Ice Fishing (Pictures)

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by mercer_me, Nov 16, 2009.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

My 2004 Arctic Cat 500 all ready for ice Fishing. I got a wind shield, hand and thumb warmers, 2500lb Warn winch, ice auger holder, and a back drop basket on it. I built the auger holder and drop basket my self. I built the auger holder out of oak and I built the drop basket out of steel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shtuk

shtuk Member

Nice machine, Cats look great as work machines !!

3. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

what kind of oak looks like that?

4. mercer_me

Your rite, the wood was given to me. I think some of it is cherry.

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

very nice setup. you will probably hit the ice sooner then I will. lucky haha

6. mercer_me

I'm hopping to be out by this time December.

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

lucky we are hoping to get out around the same time we got out there last year. and that was the first week in januarary

8. mercer_me

Usualy I start fishing in early December and by Christmas I have my shack out.

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

wow your lucky. if the weather keeps it up here we will never be out there by januarary haha. All I can think about is next week thanksgiving it already here. time seems to be flying right now.

10. mercer_me

The weather around hear has bean warm to. We got 8'' of snow 2 weeks ago (to warm to plow the gound was very wet and the snow was all gone by noon) and I got deer the day it was snowing. I'm glad I got one becouse they can't be moving very much when it's 50+ out. I hope it gets cold pretty soon.

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I hope so too. because this year is my turn to pull the shanty out on the ice haha

12. Badgerland WI

Badgerland WI Senior Member

Looks great! All you need is an Auger Aid on the front or rear and you can drill holes to your hearts content! :D

[​IMG]