1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got mine and it's sweeet.

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by Roch_Greg, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Roch_Greg

Roch_Greg Junior Member

Ordered mine from the website prior to the holiday and shipping was very quick and free to boot. Assembled the thing in no time. The printed instructions that come along with the item are adequate but really the assembly is intuitive.

I got this for when there isn't enough snow down to warrant bringing out the Snow Thrower.

This is a very well made item, these folks show how a American Company can still make quality long lasting products.

Unfortunately these past few weeks all the snow in NYS has been in the Southern Tier of late.

Finally got to use it today though, with a inch or so on the ground. I got the 36" model since I have condo/apartment home walks to do which are pretty wide.

This thing does what it says it does. I did a couple of hundred feet (several 25',50' sections and two 100' sections) in no time. Two passes and the walks are clear. Pushes quite a bit of snow.

Looking forward to seeing just how much snow this puppy will push but in the end I'm a very satisfied customer. This thing is so solid once assembled I can't see what it would take to break it.