1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got it hooked up finally

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KingDuramax, Oct 26, 2009.

1. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Here is a pic of the new to me truck with my 8ft Pro on. I was hoping to have this done last month but as I was grtting my parts rounded up the truck got hit and spent 4 weeks at the repair shop. 2 1/2 weeks waiting for parts. All are not in yet either.

Finished wireing it up put the plow mount on then went and hooked it up. Everything is working except the driverside lowbeam. Not sure why yet. Have to check all connections I guess. Any suggestions?

Truck with plow on it.jpg

2. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Nice your all ready to go

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

what tires you have on that???

4. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

i have the same truck and color and everything! i used to have the same plow even tell i went to my boss v. and did you check the bulb? its got both high and low in it and one can burn out with the other working

5. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looks nice!

6. KingDuramax

They are Traction Kings

7. KingDuramax

I swapped the bulbs and nothing changed. Put the testlight to it and there is no power to it.

8. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

ha ha i have the same truck with ablizzard

9. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice looking truck and plow

10. KingDuramax

White is popular. My neighbor has the same truck too. He also has a black toolbox. So my kids never know if its me or him comeing down the road. HaHa

11. KingDuramax

I get the Dumba$$ award. Somehow I hooked the connector on the left light up backwards. Lights all work now.

12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good.