1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got it done

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by emayer23, Jan 15, 2008.

1. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

got my hideaways installed hope my link works
    will get a better video tommorow<center>
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i271.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid271.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fjj147%2Femayer32%2Fdf8999a7.pbr&amp;hostname=stream271.photobucket.com"></embed><br><br>
    </center>

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  2. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

looks pretty good from here! LOL i am going to be doing a set in my truck here soon. hope i dont screw it up lol. those are really nice1

3. jrush

jrush Member
    from ct

Can you put a pic with the lights on? I got some front strobes and you can barely see them with the lights on. Also, what kind are they?

4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

very well done

5. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

i got them from from fire and safety lightning x 90watt 6 bulbs took about 5 hrs from start to finish im very meticulous and i ran one set of wires backward so i had to pull it out and do it again i was sure it was not going to work when i was done but i ran them from 8
    :30 till 5:30 all storm monday on and off worked great ill get a video tonight with lights on

6. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

sorry ill get a video tonight

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Video

8. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

sorry it took so long<center><embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i271.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid271.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fjj147%2Femayer32%2Fd8ea96f0.pbr&amp;hostname=stream271.photobucket.com"><br><br></center>

9. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

They did wash out a little with the headlights on, but remember that when the plow is hooked up, those headlights will not be on, only your plow headlights will be so you will still have plenty of warning power. The rear hideaways are great for backing out of blind drives. Nice Job!!

10. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

looks good, nice job

11. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

thanks guys i was real suprised it was not dificult

12. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

those look really good. how long did it take you from start to finishg?

13. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

start to finish about 5 hrs

14. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member

I considered hide aways too . Nice Job. I wonder how they are in the daylight, can you make a daytime video?

15. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

They are awesome day/night. I removed them because cars were pulling over if I left them on.I have an complete set of Hide-a-ways if someone might be interested pm me

16. emayer23

emayer23 Senior Member

i lltry to get a video done today

17. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Cant wait to put mine on ...:yow!::yow!:...Nice job!

18. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

im interested, what kind, what watt, and how much??

19. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I got my whelen CSP690 Kit for $205 Shipped:yow!: