1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got into a bike accident need to sell Fisher plow ASAP!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by whitehills1983, Dec 12, 2013.

1. whitehills1983

whitehills1983 Junior Member
    from CT

I have a Fisher MM on a 1994 Chevy 1500. New pump from A1 trucks from Bridgeport, CT last winter. New line installed as well from them. Spent around $400-$500. The plow has some holes which is normal on a plow like this. Plows good but need money to pay off a credit card. I live in Shelton, CT. It does not include the mounts, wiring, or joystick.

Asking $900, I'm not stupid, they go for around $1300 give or take and a new plow is around $5,000-10,000 so no tire kickers. The problem is that you have to move my damaged street bike which will move easily. I broke my femur and can't work for 6 months.

I was going to use body filler or have my friend weld a piece of sheet metal but he died on his Harley after seeing me after the hospital at ST Vincents.

p3.jpg

2. whitehills1983

from CT

Back picture. text me at 203-893-0661

p4.jpg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  3. f250harvest

f250harvest Member
    from CT

2 or 3 plug?

4. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry for your misfortunes. We are all here to help. I will pass your plow for sale information to others.

5. whitehills1983

from CT

It's a 2 prong. The original owner was my neighbor which was on his Dodge 2500. It also includes a fitness bench Free. I need these two things out since my mom now needs the parking space. It's a large setup and has a million weights.

Also if you ask A1 trucks there still might be a warranty on the pump and line It should be under my full name Demetre Flessas or White Hills Landscaping. To TJS, thanks. I'm just thankful to be alive, a drunk driver swerved into me and flew off the bike and hit a guard rail with no helmet. Happen at 50-60MPH when I hit the guard rail.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  6. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

You do not have enough posts to accept PM's. Please email me. I have a question for you. You can get to my email from my website in my signature.
    Thanks.
    T.J.

7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Need 10 to get pm.

8. whitehills1983

from CT

text me at 2038930661

9. whitehills1983

from CT

Lowest I will go is $700 then it's going on craigslist which I really don't wanna do because of the crazy people on there. This will be posted for a few more days then I'm taking it off.

10. joeyg999

joeyg999 Member
    from Kansas

Put it on flea bay. I have good luck on there. If I was closer I would get it just to help you out.

11. Tyler259

Tyler259 Junior Member

Hey, if you need me to get rid of those weights I'll do it for free.

I'll give them to a kid who can use em.

Are there are any free weights/dumbbells?

12. whitehills1983

from CT

It's now on craigslist. Very disappointed since people in CT are selling a 7.5 plow like mine around $1200. Tyler sorry for the wait. The weights for the weight bench are buried in a bin at the bottom and I don't have the strength to move everything and my brother stops by once in a blue moon so I have no help since I am disabled. I think they are Olympic weights.

Price is $700 so it shouldn't last that long on craigslist. Later guys. It has a new electronic pump and line.

Text me at 203-893-0661, located in Shelton, CT

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  13. Tyler259

Tyler259 Junior Member

No big deal man, if you ever need help with anything let me know, I'm not in the position to buy anything right now but can help other ways, let me know 203-305-7801 is my cell.

14. whitehills1983

from CT

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013