1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got H20-This pic look familiar???

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JohnnyRoyale, Dec 3, 2009.

1. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

OH NO!:gunsfiring:

Let me go get the popcorn truck. :laughing:
  3. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

WOW, you expanded your services to Toronto NICE! :laughing:
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You've got to be friggan kidding me!! Nice find, I'll be sure to give them a call ;)

I like how they used the tiny pic and tried to make it bigger.

On the same note, I found an ad in MI craigslist of a guy claiming to rehab plows. He used both a before and after pic of ones I posted here claiming they were his and that he did the work. I guess I should view this as a form of flattery, but instead I get a lil pi$$ed.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  5. JR Snow Removal

You think if he had all the equipment listed he wouldn't have to steal others pics. Hmmm

Got H2o see what happens when you have a kick azz lookin fleet!

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Anyone call on the add yet? The guy must have some really nice equipment if he's stealing pics.
  7. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Yeah someone with that much equipment should have plenty of their own pictures.....this is way too funny
  8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I was looking at it last night thinking....I've seen that before somewhere?!

Just a few minutes ago I saw your pic on another post somewhere else and thought you should know.

Send the guy on a wild goose chase pricing all kinds of properties-have fun with it!
  9. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

do you have any friends in the police ?

if so have them go to his place and ask were the trucks are ?

thay were reported stolen and thay saw his ad online with your plates still on them. so if he has them he is in posetion of stolen proporty.

whatch him try and back pedel and crap his pants . :laughing:
  10. JR Snow Removal

Sounds like a great pay back to me:laughing:
  11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Damn I should have thought of that first!!! Instead I emailed him this:

Boy, that sure looks like a nice fleet of diesels with V plows. You must do great work with such nice equipment!! Whats that you say, how do I know they're all diesels???? HMMMMM, maybe b/c they're MY TRUCKS and that's MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about you find another pic and I won't worry about you stealing mine and trying quite unsucessfully to make it larger, thus making it blurry and unprofessional looking.
  12. JR Snow Removal

You should have told him you'd send him a higher res pic so it looked better
  13. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

14. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Damn H20, you got me! Sorry bud!

15. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I sent him a nice email to....

I absoluty hate it when people use pictures that arnt thier own to "LOOK" like thier half professional and decieve the public
  16. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

What a stupid ass!! Can't believe he posted pic. of your stuff. He deserves worse than he's going to get.
  17. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

thats great, i guss thats what you get for haveing such a nice fleet h2o
  18. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I wonder if he is a member here?
  19. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i sent him a f-u too
  20. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

man thats messed up i just did a search and nothing came up on the name of the company so i dont know maybe he was just a guest