1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got green stakes, they look good!

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by monson770, Nov 4, 2011.

1. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

i must say the caps on these stakes really make a difference getting them into the ground! and hopefully the green stakes will be easy to see on the first snowfall as well!

2. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

No pics, No Website to reference it to?

3. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

srry, i thought since i'm posting in the "discount snow stakes" section, that might be enough... but like i said i got the green stakes from them, and the caps make it easier to install, and they look good in green!

4. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

I think Ive seen em. Are they the light green ones?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  5. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

color and install

thanks for the feedback! the green is definitely a nice color and not a ton of people are using green yet so you'll stand out

you can save a few cents on rubber cap or no cap, but it is well worth the upgrade!

thanks again. -Chris

www.discountsnowstakes.com

chris@discountsnowstakes.com

866-938-0922

6. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Chris,
    Today I started to prep the properties for snow removal and hammered in a few of your competitors fiberglass markers. After dealing with a few rocks causing splintered tops.... I've just placed a order to try out your green markers! I'm looking forward to testing them out!

Ian

7. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

I'm an idiot, and i ordered too few stakes..i will also be ordering again on the 16th.. yay for green stakes!!payup

8. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

I say it every day! any cap but our hard plastic have their limitations! call and order away, we have plenty

866-938-0922

www.discountsnowstakes.com