1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got free meyer 7' and pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Milwaukee, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Well I been think about make mount for my ford 601 or f150.

I couldn't find what model it is but it are straight blade with 2 cylinders for turn left and right.

And pump I am not sure what model but pictures would help me. It have dent on cylinder where piston up for lift plow. My Boss told me it broke. dent on cylinder where it piston in it. How much cost for replace cylinder or I be better with new pump or used?

It look to be 10 years old but edge on blade still have life it almost 4 inches.

Do you know how much those weight? 400 pounds? Would it work with my 79 F150? Or I be better with Ford 601 which is farm tractor?

Thank will try get pictures for you tomorrow.
  2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

7' is a tad to small for the F-150. I would just put it on the farm tractor. Building the mound would be so much easier.
  3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Yes and I already got picture of Ford 2000 it almost same to our ford 601 but our is big one. Why get pictures because want get vision of how mounts work on that tractor so we make copy of that.

I think it be best for ford 601. I weight about 195 pounds and if I jump on front bumper it so bounce like no spring on it. I think if I put 400 pounds of plow then it could break suspension or joints so not risk to do that.

I found pictures from this thread it look exact what I have is. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=57737 look at 11# poster it have pictures of that.