1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got bored...installed some lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dirt digger, Mar 23, 2006.

1. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

got a little bored the other day so I installed some "Cyber White" driving lights... these things are BRIGHT! they're just as bright as the headlights on the truck

Heres a before

truck2.jpg

2. dirt digger

heres an after...not quite as good a pic as the one above, but atleast the view is nice

truck1.jpg

3. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

There they are tucked in the bumper.. At first I couldn't see them because they look factory. Nice job.

4. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Yea took me a bit to find them as well. Nice look.

5. dirt digger

I always get a little skeptical whenever I have to cut up my truck, but I think it looks better now then with the Black plastic cross in it...a lot more useful too.

Picture 020.jpg

6. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

sorry but i'd like to break everyone i see.... some guys just dont know how to use them and blind oncomming traffic: realmad:

7. dirt digger

they're angled down at the road right now...and i never really use them on the street...i mainly will use them this summer when we are doing field work on my buddies farm when we need all the light we can get

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

hey brian did you ever install those strobes on the truck

9. dirt digger

yea i did, but they wern't very powerful (the cheap ones) and didn't work very effectivly in the daytime, so i ended up taking them out and using the switch for them as the switch for these lights. We ended up getting a lightbar for Steves truck for when we transport equipment.

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think it is time for some night shots!:nod:

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i love my strobes they work great sorry they didnt work out for you but what kind of lightbar did he get

12. dirt digger

he just bought one of those dual rotator beacons from Tractor Supply, its pretty bright and looks good settin' on top his 150...you're gonna have to come check out our hay operation this spring, i think you'll like it...we'll put your Dodge to work too..haha

13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sign me and also any other farm im always looking to do work on a farm i can run machinery and know about farm equip so let me know