1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got a new job

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Nov 3, 2011.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

this is just a supplemental income job,it will be a new bike fund ,last years job couldn't even buy tires lol,,,,i was offered a better plowing job this year, i have to drive farther but i will get more hours,

last years job was as about a bad of job anyone could get ,,it's not a company as you would think about it, it's more like a guy robbing his company as he has junk equipment and a hummer with a new house, i met the guy once and never seen him again, i don't really care to make a guy money like that imo,

so the new job, this guy has his ducks in a row, facility maintenance, lawns construction etc,

i had to go show them i could operate a loader, ran into the owner, he remembered my name thats a plus, and he gave me a tour, i told him he had a bad ass shop,

he introduced me to the snow captain, mine is a girl thats works hard, how do i know she was dressed like me hahaha and i was worried because i stopped after work,,dirty

he was gonna let her use a new truck to show me the route,she declined so when we got into the old truck. i said you screwed up we could be the first ones in a new truck, she said i will wait till after they are scratched,,,,i lol

i went and seen my loader, she's a little volvo with a 14 pusher on it, looks to be in good shape and started right up,,

they have me in a high priority place zero tolerance type attitude,, it's just an hour away is the bad part,

so while all that was going on , the old company emailed me,still interested in the job?

that was it not hey thanks for working for us last year blahblahblah, just are you still interested in the job,

how should i respond?

the new job had 4 brand new dodges delivered too, so he reinvests in his company which is good, i hope all works out or i am just gonna say screw it and ride my sled,

wish me luck and maybe i can get some pics

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

Astounding.