1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got a hot deal for someone....!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greenngrow, Jul 14, 2006.

1. greenngrow

greenngrow Junior Member

Guys I haven't been on here in quite sometime. I have been on Lawnsite.

I have got 2 trucks, plows, and salt boxes for sell.

The first on is a 1995 Ford 1 ton 4X4 Power stroke diesel with a 8 foot Crysteel dump bed, with fold down sides. I put the dump bed on this truck 4 years ago. It has a 8 foot Meyers plow that is has seen three seasons. I bought it and the salt box brand new in 2004. Real nice unit.

The dump truck has two tool boxes mounted to the frame. This is a great truck and will do the job.... ( I also have a Lesco Leaf vac unit that mounts to the receiver and have the plywood box for the leaf box that fits the dump bed like a glove.This unit is less than one year old. only used once.....NO JOKING.

This truck and plow I am asking $12,000.00 for The Leaf vac and plywood box I am asking $2800.00.

The other truck is a 1989 1 ton truck with a flatbed NO dump 460 gas.
    The plow unit is a older Meyer unit. An it comes with a Lesco salt box.

This would make a person a great backup unit. I am asking $4000.00 but I can wiggle a little on this.

I don't have pictures at the present time. But if you are interested pm me or get my attention....by email.

Winter will be here soon enough....

Wanted to offer to you guys before it goes to Ebay
  2. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Location? Pic's? Miles?
  3. greenngrow

greenngrow Junior Member

That would be nice wouldn' it.....

Stanford Ky... that is about 45 miles south of Lexington KY.

I will have pics and miles next week. Have to get my camera working..
  4. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

Would like to know more on the 1989 truck. How many miles are on it? Thank's