1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got a free Galls strobe power supply

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by overtime, Dec 1, 2009.

1. overtime

overtime Senior Member

I got this free so I was happy want more lights on truck. First its a galls street lightning 4 outlet 75 watts multiflash. Part number GR075. All I have is the box that's it. I did get the wiring diagram also for the outlets. What I am wondering is can I get any kind of light for the output. I was looking on galls site but all I have is a black berry so its little hard on there site. Anything else that can help me with this would be thankful

2. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Not really sure what your questions is but you can get any remote strobe tube or head and use it with the power supply. You really need to either get on a computer or order a free catalog so you can see what they have.

3. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Sorry about that. ?? Can I use any find of strobe bulb?? Are they good units or did I get some elses junk? When I look 2 bulbs up its like 120 it that really worth it or buy a new 90 watt kit?

4. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Can get some inexpensive ones off flea bay! and get some 18ga 3conductor wire and ends you will be all set. Can get the bulbs for $10each and a set of ends for $5 and some cable for $10 or less. Its an ok supply if you dont want it throw it my way !!!!!

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

4 bulbs and 4 wires should not cost you more than 60.00

6. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Is that góing with galls I must have looked it up wrong. That would be great. Ill look on my lunch at work. I don't wanna go with flea bay or junk way I want the higher stuff. I just thught for 2 120 was steap.

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

wire is wire man...we buy it in 1,000 ft rolls...

and tubes are tubes....don;t overpay for a name.

8. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Ok thanks. So any kind of tubes will work as long as connector is same which I have those in a little bag along with the metal wire pins

9. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Your answer is YES Any wire and tubes will work with it.