1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

got a early xmas present to my self today in the usps

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sweetk30, Dec 24, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have wanted a nice set uf lockout hubs for my plow truck. the stock lowend warns are just shot and never realy liked them . the newer prem ones are just a upgraded dial and thats it.

so i started lookin for a old school set of stock spicer hubs. i found a n.o.s set of gm yellow dials. then a bolt/washer/oring kit . and last a used set of ford spicers for a dana 60 as thay are a lot more comon ver the gm to find. so i swaped out the red ford dial and installed my gm dials.

now to install my new spicer power lock unit / spicer 2 peice tube seals / spicer life ujoint / and spicer hubs. then the front end will be a lot better for beatin on it and playin .

spicer 60 hub 002.jpg