1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Got 2' overnight

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Feb 11, 2016.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

We had no snow all winter, well a few 15"ers spread out over months.

I don't even watch the news anymore and woke up to 2 ' was hoping for none the rest of the year lol so close but Mother Nature is a *****!

I had both the blower going and the quad started my driveway at 9:30 am and finished at 1:30 it's cold out and still snowing oh it's -2 windchill lol

Spring can come asap

2. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Must be nice. With the winter we've had here (5" so far) I'd be happy with 2".

3. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

I'm down in Pompey; just had blowing snow. Since we have no snow banks, there isn't even really any drifting. Didn't do any plowing yesterday or today. Driveway is bare.

4. IPLOWSNO

A mile away was 37"s I drove thru it fine,the older I get the older it gets!!

5. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Did your new plow setup work good!

Enjoy! The snow!

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm so glad that I have a plow on my pickup. When I was 13 and 14 plowing with the 4-wheeler was great but, after having a truck I could never go back.

7. IPLOWSNO

So far the new plow is bullet proof, the snow packed down and was icy! Can't use my chains because they embed into the deep lugs, had the kid on the snowblower making a mess and compacted snow was hard to push but I just took smaller bites!!

Yea a truck would be great but I drive an awd van for work and would never use a truck so just like my retired work truck years ago 87 Chevy I put a grand into it in the summer the day we got 4' the pos decided not to start so off to the crusher it went!
    You got to use them everyday or they just go to hell sitting!

I sent both my trucks to the crusher, my 87 and 90 extended cab, you put a price on them and they lowball you and waste your time! It's easier to scrap them!