1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

goofy e47, wont angle right or lower...quickly

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Silverstreak, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Silverstreak

Silverstreak Senior Member

alright, so picked up a whole tube mount and everything for 350 bucks w an old e47 pump

figured id clean it all up outside and inside

looks like it had a nice amount of water in it, so i emptied it all out, ran kero through it, had it disassembled down to the sump base, blew air through all the passageways i could see...took the valves off and made sure the little spring poppets were working and going up and down

so after getting it all back together, the plow raises and angles left fine, but no angle right, im running a slick stick and heard they can be goofy so switched it to my truck w the touch pad and same thing...no angle right

i can hear every valve clicking when i apply power to them.... and the cylinders move when connected together (so its not a stuck cylinder or wrong couplers) what else can i do? ive even had the valve block off and blew air thru those holes as well & cleaned my crossover

also it will lower, but takes about 30 seconds to do it....is it cause of a weak coil or bad valve not opening up enough? or is it related to my angle problem?

thanks! i have the meyer manual but cant seem to get it figured out...