1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Goodman Snow Services 12-13

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by born2farm, Nov 27, 2012.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Tis the season. Been busy getting equipment ready, signing new accounts and getting all of the routes set up. We doubled our accounts this year and looking for it to be a good year.

2006 Ford

1989 Chevy 3500

1998 GMC 3500 (sidewalk van)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Bigger pics please, but looks great so far.
  3. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

Good on ya and good luck!
  4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice big shop wish i had that!
  5. born2farm

Ill work on bigger pictures. These are off of my phone. Ill get the camera out and take some better ones once were get everything ready to go.

Unfortunately I only use the shop for big projects like welding or painting and to wash my equipment. Its our farm shop and I have a separate building in town I use to run my plowing business.
  6. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

the red ford u have looks mint!!
  7. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

6.0 In the ford? or is it a gas
  8. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I see your running all Boss plows now Thumbs Up

Just need a set of Boss wings.
  9. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

I like your van for the blowers etc, I was thinking about getting one some day. Is that van rear wheel drive or front wheel drive. My only concern is getting the guys around in the snow with a van. Maybe chains and weight inside will help. Whats your tips on that.
  10. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Nice stuff Brock!! Good job doubling your accounts!!
  11. born2farm

Morrissey - Thanks for the compliment. The truck is my baby. Spend a lot of time and money keeping it looking like new. I bought it almost three years ago with 83000 on it. Its got 118000 on it now and looks a lot better than when I bought it.

Polarismalibu - My truck has the 6.0 Powerstroke. Studded and deleted to last for a while I hope!

CAT 245ME - Ya I sold my last Meyers and put a used Boss on my truck. My one sub still runs a Meyer, but I think I got him looking pretty hard at a Boss. I would like to run wings on my truck, but some of the banks we do, I would be too wide to fit through the drive lanes.

94gt331 - The van is a new addition for this year. It is rear wheel drive, but I am hoping with all of the blowers and salt in the back it will do just fine. Only time will tell though. Ill get some better pictures of it soon.

Steve - Thanks! Ill work on getting some better pictures for you guys soon.