1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

good to plow with?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by bakerc8, Jan 22, 2009.

1. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya it would be a good plow quad. it is 4/wd too makes it even better.
  3. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

thanks man but can i plow with a non utility quad?

FOX-SNO-REMOVAL Senior Member

You can but i wouldn't suggest doing it. I would stick to the utility quad:D
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I see people plowing with polaris scramblers. there 4x4.
  6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

I would e-mail him and ask what he'd talk for it for cash. It's probably not even close to reserve. I'd look around for a brand name product. Those China made ones are junk.
  7. leroycool

leroycool Junior Member

^ +1 ..........

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

alc greg, i agree to you about the chinese quads, but for shits and giggles when gas prices went up to 4 bucks a gallon,
    and the fact i drive v8s and a stick shift car, that only my first daughter can drive,

i went and picked up some scoots so the kids could zip into town, well my wife works in town so i got her one too.
    there a good machine with a good inspection,
    i pretty much nut and bolted them.

hell i rode it and bought me one and i have a bike. its cool to zip into town to get smokes or whatever.

my wifes has 2500 miles, and my 15 yr old has a used one that has 6500 miles on it, half are hers lol.
    seein that it cost my wife 4 bucks to go to work for a week, that was when it was 4 bucks a gallon
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009