1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good Times in the Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wellnermp, Feb 8, 2011.

1. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

A few pics from today. Started out with a pretty big morning. This guy has his own plow, but it broke so he gave me a call. Driveway was pretty narrow.

100_2566.jpg

100_2568.jpg

100_2570.jpg

2. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

Few more, later on in the day...

100_2574.jpg

100_2575.jpg

100_2577.jpg

3. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

Back home safe and sound...:drinkup::waving:

100_2579.jpg

100_2582.jpg

4. Omran

Omran Senior Member
    from KY

you have a very nice ford truck, way to go man, very beautiful pictures thanks for sharing

5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

looks like you got a lot of snow! pics look good!

6. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

Your running chains? hate to own the driveway you got stuck in!

Nice pics

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, and nice to see another alaska member on board, AlaskaBoss and AK will be proud!

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

you must be able to push mountains of snow by running chains

9. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Wow that drive is narrow, you were pretty close to the guide stake. He could have warned you.

10. dan6399

dan6399 Member

Thats why I bought a 10,000 lb winch last night. Nice pictures.

11. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

A winch would be amazing. I've often thought about getting one for the receiver in the back. Just to clarify - these pics are all in Montana. My wife and I are down here for the winter while we're in school. A few more pics from the last couple days. The first one is a return to the scene of my unfortunate incident yesterday. Kind of gives you an idea of how steep it is. Went back this morning to widen things out a bit...

IMG00123-20110209-1027.jpg

IMG00114-20110207-1324.jpg

12. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice pictures and truck

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

That first pic, if that was me I woulda been pissed. Were you resting the truck on the axle? Looks like it.

14. wellnermp

wellnermp Senior Member
    from Alaska

Thanks for all the comments guys. I sure was resting on the axel...both of them! This is my first season with that pickup and the first time I've buried it. Luckily I had a buddy not too far away with a 3/4 ton Dodge. All he could do was pull me off all the packed snow I was hung up on, then I pulled forward, then back some more, then forward, until she was free. That's the thing about chains, when you're stuck, you are STUCK :help: