1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good Subs Needed ASAP in some Michigan Locations

Discussion in 'Employment' started by GrandScapes, Feb 14, 2007.

1. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Ok, SO after our first real snowfall, Im looking to weed out some of my subs that im not so pleased with. Here are the areas we could use trucks in..Pay varies depending on the location and the jobsite. We pay on a bi-weekly basis...

Davison
    Grand Blanc
    Greater Flint Area
    Rochester Hills
    Auburn Hills
    Brighton/Howell Area
    Milford/Wixom

These are mostly all just plowing only, no shoveling

Please email me at samg@grandscapes.com or call me at 810-695-SNOW ext 247 for more information...

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Wow thats a lot of areas to have bad subs !!! Lots of PITA's:gunsfiring: .

3. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

What types of lots are these????

4. GrandScapes

Some of them are not so much "bad subs" but I just want to shorten up the rtes a little bit...

Keith_480231 it depends on what area you are looking for work in. Some are apts, some are retail/businesses...

5. nickr42

nickr42 Junior Member

Thank you for the work !

Hey Sam,

I just wanted to thank you for answering my thread before that last big snow fall, it work out good and i'm glade I could help you guys out. Those apartment lot's were tricky and mike was very helpful.

Thanks you,
    Nick Riera
    surfsidepainting@comcast.net

6. GrandScapes

No problem, thank you for helping out.

7. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

hope iam not one your looking to replace....lol

8. GrandScapes

LOL...No but we are adding 1 more rig to help you guys there. 2 is ok for the mains and the clubhouse area but for parking spots, we got a nice but chewing the last snow for it taking so long to get them done...That day I talked to you and you were heading out of town, we ended up send like 5 or 6 trucks out there to knock it out. Looks awesome now but we need to plan ahead just incase we get any more of the white gold!!!!

9. Keith_480231

Anything in Oakland or Macomb Counties if you get in a jam. Have access to big dumps,pick-ups,as well as salt vehicles. If you need help then don't hesitate.:salute:

10. GrandScapes

I appreciate it!!! Email me your Phone #'s, etc. to samg@grandscapes.com

There has been a couple instances with our Rochester stuff where we were thankful to have local contractors lend a helping hand. Thats the only problem with when you dispatch 45 minutes from your accounts. You need good dependable subs you can count on from time to time. Im sure I will talk to you soon!!!

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  11. Keith_480231

12. GrandScapes

Got it, thanks bud!!!!

13. Josh61513

Josh61513 Junior Member

E-mail sent:)