1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good score

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DJ Contracting, Jan 23, 2009.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well I hate to take advantage of somebody's miss fortune however I'm always looking for a good deal and this is what I found, it's a 00 Dodge Dakota Sport with 135000 miles on the truck and 35000 on the Jasper engine V6 automatic brand new Goodyears roll-bar am/fm/cass/cd tilt cruise ac. The only downfall is it needs a transfer case, it's making noise, I pick it up Saturday, here are a couple of pics I'l get some more once it's all cleaned up...and the price I paid for the truck was $1,600.00

Dekota 1.jpg

Dekota 2.jpg

Dekota 3.jpg

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice find!

3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

That looks pretty good. I C they already filled the bed with natures ballast for you!

4. DJ Contracting

Yeah that and a bunch of other junk thanks

5. DJ Contracting

Now the fun starts

Well I got the truck home this morning and now the hunt is on for a transfer case so if anybody has one for a 00 Dakota (NV321) let me know.

6. jeremy85

jeremy85 Member
    from nh

That's a steal of a deal.
    I paid 2100 for mine 4 years ago.
    But it had a V8, 5 speed, and a good transfer case:D
    It just clicked 250,000 miles tooxysport

7. DJ Contracting

Cleaned the outside

Well I changed out the transfer case, replaced the thermostat and cleaned up the outside of the truck, now I need to replace the front drive-shaft (the CV joint is shot) and causing it to bind when going down the road, I'm sure that's what broke the transfer case in the first place.

Dakota pics 003.jpg

Dakota pics 004.jpg