1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good reliable suv For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jewell1386, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

I am selling my Fiance's and mine 1995 Nissan Pathfinder, 4x4 power windows locks moon roof and heated seats. It has all leather interior, automatic and 196,XXX miles. Truck runs great but my fiance got a new job and we needed something more fuel economic. So we bought a Chevy Cobalt. Pathfinder gets between 17 and 19 in town and highway not to sure we usally drive my diesel on road trips just to save the miles on her trk. I really wish we could keep it I like to drive it but we are paying cash for our wedding and trying to buy a new house. It will make someone a very nice 4x4. We are asking 3800.00 but can negotiate if you are truly interested. I will be posting pics later. She is driving it today to just drive it a bit instead of letting it site all the time. Call me if you are interested 574-532-6574. ask for Shawn.