1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good prices on strobe lights?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by diaberic, Oct 18, 2015.

1. diaberic

diaberic Junior Member

I am trying to find some decent prices on strobe lights. I have not yet decided what i want for my setup. I am leaning towards 2 visor led strobe bars and possibly 2 hideaways in my taillights. Ive been looking alot online and the prices for the visor lights are often very expensive. Anyone know of a good site with good prices?? I dont think it matters but just in case i got a 2010 ram 1500.
  2. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

cheap ones on amazon not bad for the inside lights... if you get hideaways get good ones. Try Strobes N More a sponsor on this site also usually have a plow site discount if you ask.
  3. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Post where you live, and if you're planning on just ordering them online and doing the install yourself, or a local place that will do the install for you.
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You get what you pay for.
  5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I have had good luck with Strobes N More, the store brand stuff is actually really bright and was easy to install. I have heard good things about Advanced Warning Lights too, I had a friend have some of their stuff but every saw it in person before he sold the truck with the lights.
  6. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Never bought any strobe stuff new. Never will. I have never had a failure... whelen, nova etc. Ebay has a tons of strobe stuff. You can build your own set up for pretty cheap actually with quaility stuff.
  7. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Another vote for strobes n more
  8. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Been buying from stobes n more for a long time.

However, stay away from their tripple threat light for the windshield. It's too bright and the frequency causes the window to light up like fiber optics. Its way beyond flash back and shielding.

It's in a box at my house now. :cry:
  9. Tri-State PSE

Tri-State PSE Inactive

Hello, we're Tri-State Public Safety Equipment.
    We are a new sponsor here, when you get a chance, check out our web site: www.TriStatePSE.com
    We have videos of all of our products and vehicle installations as well.
    We don't sell lights made in China, so we can't "compete" with the Amazon products or "house" brands.

All of our equipment is professional grade and backed by a full 5 year warranty.
    Our prices are some of the lowest in the industry.
    We have a brick & mortar store that features a full showroom and installation facility. We're open 6 days a week too!

We are a family owned business, open since 2009 and we take pride in serving each and every customer.

Give us a chance, you won't be disappointed.

10. CoastalEVS

CoastalEVS Sponsor
    from NJ

We are a Feniex dealer and offer some discounts for plowsite members.
  11. George C

George C Senior Member

I went the cheap route last time with a Sound Off Mini Pinnacle.
    After a couple of years, I noticed moisture. So I took it off to see what the problem was, and as I took it apart, the whole base lip crumbled in my hand. Cheap plastic junk....

I bought a Whelen Mini Liberty II because I wanted something with integrity.
    So, I guess you can buy something cheap, used, or whatever. It all depends on what your priorities are.
    For me, it's quality.