1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good Price?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ramair2k, Dec 8, 2006.

1. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD WT package. Power windows, power doorlocks, ext cab. Comes with 8' Fisher HD already on. 6.0L gasser. Guy said he could probably get rid of it for 29k....Good deal or no????

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

yes that price is pretty good, figure 4000,00 of that is for the plow alone, your looking at a brand new ext cab for 25K, this is 4x4 though right?

3. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

yes this is a 4x4 and also short bed (i think)

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I thought the WT (work truck) package would give you just manual windows and locks plus vinyl floors.

5. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

this configuration had power windows and door locks. The dealer has about 20 plow trucks on the lot, some regular cab, others are extended. What they told me was that the trucks were all :eek:rdered: but private companies and the city of Boston. If for some reason those private companies wish to back out of the deal, the trucks become up for sale to anyone. This truck is for sale. What do you think...fair price??

6. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Tell him $28K that way you can't go wrong.

7. retoocs555

retoocs555 Junior Member

At this time, last year on an '06 2500HD with an 8' fisher I had the dealer down to 24k

8. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

This is also with the GM supplier discount. Truck also has LT1 seats, 9600GVWR, heavy duty trailer package, limited slip diff.

9. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

thats in the ballpark range i was lookin at the same truck but 8ft bed about 2 months ago.. came out to 30,250 tax title doc fee and everything. I found an 04 extended cab hd with an 8ft meyer max with 36k miles and the 8.1L and allison for 19,800