1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good Price ??

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Tom Smith, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

I got a quote for the truck im looking to order, Is this a good price?

2004 Ford F350
    Super Cab w/ Short Bed
    6.0 Diesel
    4 x 4
    XLT Package
    Snow Prep Pkg
    Duel alternators

$33,573.47 after rebates
  2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds good. Do you need the dual alternators? I know it is a cheap option when purchasing the truck new. Like $400.00 or something? I would love to have dual alternators but I think that same $400.00 would be better spent on a spray in bed liner or maybe use it toward the plow. The price is good, though.
  3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Do you already have a plow? If not Ford will give you another $1500 if you buy a plow through them. Thats what we did. Had the choose of Hiniker and Boss. Decided to go with the Hiniker because the price and we dont use as much as others do.
  4. james731

james731 Member
    from ny

get both the dual alternators and a spray in liner what the heck hes getting a 34000 dollar truck spend the little extra get what you want youll be happy you did as long as you dont have to sell your house to buy the truck : )
  5. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

I decided to go with the Lariet..... It was only a 1200 dolllar difference. Got the duel alternators too... Wish I could have deleted the carpet but that wasnt an option on the lariet ... I think i want to get a regular insert bedliner instead of the spray in .... I think the insert gives more protection so not to dent the side panels.