1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good price for 2 Dodges?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by NoFearDeere, Apr 23, 2008.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I found two identical Dodge 2500 Regular Cabs online yesterday. Only about 50 miles from me. Both white, 4x4, Bedliners, Toolboxes, ST package (Work Truck Package), one is a 2000 and has 50K, the other is a 2001 with 62K. Both 5.9L V-8 360's. The 2001 has a Western 7'6" Ultramount on it. Both are very clean, the '01 has a dent in the rear bumper but thats it. They are asking $10,900 for the 2000 and $12,900 for the 2001. I was thinking about trying to get both for $16K...think that is fair? Let me know what everyone thinks!:)

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

prolly not gonna happin, thats like 8k less then they want for em. but i suppose its worth a shot.

3. RODHALL

RODHALL Senior Member

I could see 1500 off each but 4000 off each will more then likely not happen.....

4. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

You could just offer GOLDPRO 4k for both his trucks?:nod:

Only joking GOLDPRO! I dont like Dodges too much, but that blue ram looks nice with the plow.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Talking to him it might actually be possible. We shall see.:rolleyes:

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol you can take mine.

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't think thats a fair offer...but if he takes it what the heck!