1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good place to order back up warn.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Brian Young, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Anyone know a good place to order back up warnings and strobe or led lights? Thanks in advance, Brian.

2. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Galls.com Thats where i buy all my lights from ... for both FD and for plowing its a good site with tons of selection!! good luck

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Rim Industries...good people, and low prices.:nod:

4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

AWdirect.com - tow truck supply company has alot of useful things for our fiueld as well as better prices than Galls in my experiance.
    Northerntool.com

5. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

me!!!

or you could always order them from me, send me an email with your make model, year, and exactly what you want and i'll send you an exact figure, and a quote for an install if needed.

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Thanks guys but I found one at a local store. I didn't even think to call them. I hate it and I'm sure my residential customers will love it at 3am. I was going to put a switch on it and run it into the cab but thats too much work,lol. I found a nice little spot to mount it, near the bumper support.

7. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

I would definetly rethink the switch. I have an ecco 97db osh approved backup alarm and this thing is LOUD. This is how I wired mine: Have a relay close to the backup alarm, then to activate it It's tied into the reverse lights AND a switch to turn them on independently. Then I just have the "power" for the relay switched also so I flip it and the backup alarm doesn't come on.

8. Mistel

Mistel Member

I bought a reverse light that has a back up warning built in to it. Cost about $20, easy to install, loud enough.