1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good place to buy Timbrens?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by youngbuck007, Nov 18, 2004.

1. youngbuck007

youngbuck007 Junior Member

I have a 1999 K1500 (old boxy style) and a 7ft Meyer plow. The truck takes a nice scrunch down in the front when I raise the plow up and I have noticed that everyone here seems to like Timbrens to fix the problem. Anyone know of the best place to buy them or should I just shop around online? Thanks for the help!
  2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey there youngbuck,
    Contact Big Nate here on Plowsite.com. Best prices I've seen so far.

3. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

how hard is it to install timbs?
  4. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

On my Ford Super Duty, they were dead easy to install, you just have to remove the existing bump stops 2 bolts per side. Jack up the truck so the axle hangs a bit and jam "the dog kong" in between the axle and the frame rail and bolt it up. 2 bolts per side. About a 15-25 minute job. :)