1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

good one?!

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Dlongerman, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

im looking at a truck with a brand new EX75 SnowDogg on a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 is this a good plow? anything i should watch out for?

how good quality is this plow??

Dan

2. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

Yes for sure

I have a snow dogg on a GMC 2500HD and it is a pushing machine. It will hands down out push and out perform all it competitors. There are some people on here that will say otherwise, but until you use one and I mean really use one they have no clue. If you have any specific questions I'll be glad to answer them for you. Happy pushing...

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

how will it hold up?
    can i get wings to put on it?

4. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

Awesome

The EX stands for extreme duty so i believe that explaines itself. this is an awesome piece of equipment you'll love it. And it looks cooler then any other brand.

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

does it back drag good?

6. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

Soon

Snow dogg is in the process of developing wings right now. The thing with snow dogg is that they won't release anything until they are sure it will succeed and excel in its job.

7. Rhyno6

Rhyno6 Junior Member

Yes

I have one of the only V plows out there and it back drags great. As far as the EX straight blade I have a buddy that uses one in commercial plowing and realy puts it through its paces and he says it back drags with the best of them.