1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good luck to you all for this upcoming year!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest, Oct 14, 2008.

1. I'm out of the commercial side fella's, gonna miss it that's for sure. It's not out of my blood though, I picked up a polaris atp 500 4x4 with a county plow. Not as big, but I'm gonna have some fun!!:drinkup:

I've been full time here in Hannibal, MO for a couple years now. I just received word that I will be part time in Paramus, NJ. Anyone from that area that can give me some insight on some good places to visit when I'm up there?:dizzy:
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice to have you, welcome to jersey. If i where you go to NYC during the holiday season, look at the tree. Dont forget the go to the top of the rock, which is Rockefeller plaza. We avg about the same amount of snow here. The past 3 winters have been crap, this year i feel it in my bones. Get ready for snow! Hoboken has a great bar area, lots of fun there.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Enjoy playing on your new ATV. Have a great vacation.
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

swing on down to e-town for some real late night antics:D
  5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

your bones are lying to you or you need a transplant tim I have never been north of Erie that i know of? what can i say i have lead a shelterd life. Its what happens when ur in a plant nursery at 10 i guess
  6. Thanks for the tips guys, I'm going to have to check out a few spots that i've been referred to. Can't wait for the first trip up, should be within the next month or so.