1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

good insurance companys/agents?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by JRS Landscaping, Dec 22, 2010.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

can anyone suggest good insurance companys? im not too happy with mine and im looking to go elseware. i need commmerical truck/ plowing liaibily and landscape liability. thank you

2. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

I have Geico, I added the requirements to plow for the town if need be and I thought it was very reasonable, not sure if Geico is available in your area?

3. rocklizrd

rocklizrd Junior Member
    from US of A

Some insurance companies have different math. State Farm wanted $2,200 per year. Liberty Mutual wanted $4,300 per year. I have Erie at just under $2K per year. That is for commercial auto, plowing and landscape at $1Mil aggregate-$500 ded. That's out of Baltimore. If you are in North Bergen it might be the same, a little less possibly around Wyckoff.

4. AG09

AG09 Senior Member

Farm Family. Call Ray Johnson at 609-584-0100 he is located in Yardsville.

Did you get back into landscaping or are you just plowing?

5. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

slowly getting back into it all. had to take a break for a while, things just got to big to fast and got too crazy with school and family things.

6. AG09

AG09 Senior Member

Well i wish you the best of luck. Give Ray a call for insurance their rates are very reasonable.