1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

good installer in South chicago area

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by weeman97, Aug 1, 2008.

1. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i'm looking for a good strobe and LED installer in south chicago area. but would go NW indiana or north chicago area.
  2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I can help you out also if your not in an immediate hurry. I have been installing 12v electronics for many years. Did my own strobe installs a couple others.
  4. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

check out ebay i found some pretty good ones on there
  5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i can do it with you as well as doug....hit us up and you will be happy....i have 12 strobes and 12 led heads on my rig
  6. Bobby Blaze

Bobby Blaze Member

brandiff communications in crestwood just off cicero & 127th 708-599-3200, they do alot of police and fire mainly federal signal. I bought a kit off ebay about 6 years ago and they charged me 100.00 to install
  7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

8. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

miner electronics in Munster Indiana do awesome work and they also stand behind everything.... last year I had some problems with a strobe flashing then shutting off and then flashing randomly took it in the stopped what they were doing fixed and haven't had a problem with it since all for $0.00 since i had them installed there