1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good fisher dealer in Maine

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by eyeflyfish, Sep 25, 2003.

1. eyeflyfish

eyeflyfish Junior Member
    from maine

Anyone now good reputable dealers between Bangor and Skowhegan in Maine . I want a good Install.
  2. Qualey

Qualey Junior Member

Call Dave @ Equipment Depot in Bangor
  3. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

Go to www.fisherplows.com and click on the distributor locater to find all the dealers in your area.
  4. eyeflyfish

eyeflyfish Junior Member
    from maine

I know that you can go to websites and click on dealers but as everyone should know there are good dealers and better ones, I won't say the word bad. I know of one person that drove home after an install and dealer did not use supplied hardware for unknown reason and parts flew out on highway and as a result of that I wouldn't go to that dealer would you also he is on that list of fisher dealers which doesn't mean he's good.Thanks for your help.
  5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

eyeflyfish, O'Connors in Augusta installed my plow. Very good service. ON THE ROAD in Warren installed my sander. I would also recommend them. It's just that they're both outside the parameters you set.

Actually, I think if they're selling Fisher equipment, they'll do a good job for you. :drinkup: