1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good dealers

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by tom5301, Feb 7, 2010.

1. tom5301

tom5301 Member

I just wanted to tell everbody how good my Boss dealer is.I called my dealer on Sunday morning he answered i needed just 8.00 dollar part cause it might snow that night.He drove 25 miles and opened up so i could get the part.I just wanted to say thanks to American Equipment in Fairfax the best guys around.

2. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Thats great, My dealer is the Same way. I even have his cell number to call him anytime I need to. Havn't need to though.

3. bucket

bucket Junior Member
    from midwest

i'll second american equipment. i always get good service there.

4. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

I wanna jump in about my local Boss Dealer... Cutting Edge Snow guys are great! They are open 24/7 during snow and will run parts out to you if need be. They also have extra "rental" plows in stock in case we have a catastrophic break-down during a storm. I love them locally but know their website has all Boss parts and those guys stock everything!

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What was the 8 .00 part?

6. tom5301

tom5301 Member

It was the eye bolt that goes from the spring to the wing for the tension to make the wing come back.He left 2 of them out and the nuts.

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Next time any eyebolt will do.Buy a couple of them and keep them in the truck just in case ,but buy then just a little bigger so you can tread them.

boss bolt.jpg

8. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Nice tip Grandview. Put a little Fluid Film on it and it will stay shinny!!!!LOL