1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good deal??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by eric_mc, Sep 11, 2009.

1. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

Thinking this is a very good deal:
    MM2 7.5' LD, new, used under 10 times.
    Comes with joystick, harness, controller, headgear - only vehicle side mounts needed.
    $1900

the harness is from a dodge - but i was told that it would work for a ford if I got an adapter for the lights.....is that true?

thanks

plow1.jpg

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

You should let me know where that is so I can buy it, I mean look it over for you, before you get there.

Yeah, that's a steal. What are you going to put it on

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Talk about almost the exact same thing you've been looking for. That has to be more than you want to pay though :D

On topic : That is a very good deal. Looks brand new payup

4. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

haha - yah, I was careful not to put a link and just put the picture in ! :p

thanks. I would like to put it on a 2005 F150 King Ranch.

I will still need to find a vehicle side mount - preferably for less than the new price $400.

do you guys know if the harness will work for me if it came off a dodge?

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, the Tahoe is wired up for a two plug setup. I'll find one.

6. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Are the new plows still easy enough to convert to a two plug? You better find one soon, Ive been seeing low 40's in the mornings lately... I can imagine its worse up there.

Again, on topic: I could be wrong but Im quite sure that the dodge wiring is completely compatible with the Fords. Or so Ive heard. Good luck.

7. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

yes the Dodge wiring is compatiable with Fords, in fact same wiring just a change of a wire or a different adapter is needed

8. eric_mc

eric_mc Member

OK thanks very much guys.