1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by qualitylandscap, Oct 31, 2007.

1. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Well I finally bought myself a plow. Its an 06 boss 8'2" Poly vee plow. The wiring gets put in Friday and will finish it up saturday hopefully. The plow was off an 06 chevy an was used very little. Also should I get a set of timbren for my truck or not?

with:
    smart locks, HID lighting, snow deflector, hand held control

All this for $4,500.00. Did I good on this?

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Timberns wouldn't be a bad idea. How old is the plow? I know when I first bought a boss vee 3 years ago the HID option was 1000 bucks. I think ya did alright.

3. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

06 boss plow. I think I did alrite. I called the dealer about a new one and it would run about $6000.00 cash an carry with all of the add ons that this 06 has. So for an 06 with very little use I think I did pretty good.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

With those options I'd say you did good...

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I think you did good. I think you are the only one on this site that has HIDs. Make sure you take some pics, although im not considering them, Id love to see some pics of them lighting up the snow!