1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good deal? better? anyone..... Light bar

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ACA L&L, Jan 30, 2010.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

yah same as the highlighter ... decent price go for it

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

4. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

5. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

so if i was to buy a mag mount with cig power. Can i convert it to permanent mount at a later date without doing alot of wire harness swapping, and so on. Do we just make sure that we run the wires correctly. Forgive me if this is a basic question, this entire light thing has me crazy....

7. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Lights do that to people, LOL. With the Mini-Pinnacle you can just cut off the cig plug and hard-wire it. It doesn't void the warranty.

8. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

awesome, i think we will have to get mag mount now and convert this summer. just need to find switch box and im set. i will phone you on monday, thanks for help. i feel a lil more informed.

9. raceyz125

raceyz125 Junior Member
    from IL

Get the Pinnacle Mini Light-bar.. Love mine, got it from SafetyLighting. Bright, lots of flash patterns. 100% better than ebay bars.

10. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Right now, I have a whelen guardian, a code 3 420, and a sho-me led bar. all mag mounts with cig plugs. I'm sure the mini pinnacle is a nice light too. PM me for more info if you are interested in the sho-me bar. It's a nice light for the price