1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good day

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kennedy81, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Kennedy81

Kennedy81 Senior Member

Had our first real snow of the season last night.
    Got my trucks out and hit my lots and drives, everything went really well, even got compliments by the head of maintaince at the largest facility I do.
    Anhow; after all was said and done and we were ready to go home I got calls from two different places that had got my number through word of mouth, both medium sized churches. One had some guy come by a couple of weeks ago in a beater and say he'd do it for $30, he never showed, it was a $100 job, we did it, and thats what they paid me, and now have a contract with them for the remainder of the season.
    The other church is about a $120 job, when they called they said they just plain forgot to line up anyone for snow pushing, so I got that contract signed too. Always helps to add more!