1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Good bulk Salt Philly area

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by DURAMAX345, Jan 22, 2012.

1. DURAMAX345

DURAMAX345 Junior Member

I ordered bulk salt last week for our storm this weekend 10tons Del $967.00 this stuff was junk 70% sand 30% salt lots of mud and rocks also.I run a snowex 7550 and this **** was so wet and full of trash it was almost worthless. I need help finding good bulk looking to have 20tons dropped this week. I would rather have pure salt, Any help would be great. Thank you in advance..

2. Schoenberg Salt

Schoenberg Salt Member

Give me a call, just need your zip code and I can get you a price on a truckload of about 23-25 tons.
    Matt
    800-221-5105 xt 150

3. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

I have no experience with International salt, but they were 67 a ton picked up, not sure what it is to deliver, based in camden. Been using Victory Gardens on street rd right by you, 100 ton loaded for me. Tell him Jon from B&J Four Season Service sent ya

4. DURAMAX345

DURAMAX345 Junior Member

Yeah I bought the crap from Victory it sucked

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

I can get you 100% Bulk Salt to Warminster for 95/ton. 20ton min.

6. DURAMAX345

DURAMAX345 Junior Member

Is that tax included?

7. Mackman

from S.E. PA

YES. If you would like give me a call at 484-571-6493 thats my cell. Name is brandon

BTW if you want i can more then likley get you a load up there today. My tri/axle is doing nothing

8. Mackman

from S.E. PA

I can also get you treated salt. Which is green. For another 30/ton. So that would be 125/ton.

9. Mackman

from S.E. PA

It was good doing business with you Rich. Im sure you will like the salt. I use it and it works great.

10. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Hey if your interested in helping me out, I have no where to store salt but would be interested in buying from you if your interested in that situation. Send me a pm and I'll give ya my number and email.

11. Mackman

from S.E. PA

PM Sent......