1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

good/bright led hideaway system

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by P.M.L.C, Feb 5, 2014.

1. P.M.L.C

P.M.L.C Junior Member

looking for led hideaways for my gmc. want to do both the head and taillights and also the third brake light. looking for something that is going to last me long and is super bright

2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Strobes N More has some bright LED Hideaways for a good price. They are a sponsor on this site so they might be commenting soon.

3. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Agreed no harbor freight crap good service.

4. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

5. taylortscm

taylortscm Junior Member

I wonder if there any other wood flooring guys here that plow snow I'm about 20 miles west of Chicago and own
    http://www.taylorhardwood.com 40 years and plowing looks better every year

dan

checked out your strobes that's what I need for dodge ram

6. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Looks Great! I hear ya on the snow looking better and better. I've been doing the flooring gig since pretty much right out of high school. 20 years now. I feel it every morning! and night, and pretty much all the time!!!! I'm a control freak and extremely picky when it comes to flooring so I have a hard time keeping any help for any period of time so I'ts generally just me and a helper. Here is the thread I have on here that has some of the flooring in my own home. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=149715. I have a couple more pics on a Facebook page I have under Woodshed Flooring. I don't really take to many pics anymore. After a couple decades of practice its pretty mindless!

7. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

We have two hide aways that I think you'll be interested in.

Our AWL Burst LED Hide Away is our 'home brand' and is priced at $49.99 each or four for $189.99.
    http://advancedwarninglights.com/burst.html

We also carry the Feniex Cannon LED Hide Away which definitely becoming one of the most popular hide aways on the market. The Cannons are $69.99 each and include a 2-mode option where you can flash 6 out of the 12 LEDs for one purpose, and the other half for another purpose. For instance, you could have an amber/white Cannon and use the amber LEDs for plowing, and have the white LEDs take over when you put your truck in reverse.
    http://advancedwarninglights.com/feniex-cannon.html

Also, be sure to enter in PLOWSITE at checkout to save on your order Thumbs Up

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

- Tom

8. P.M.L.C

P.M.L.C Junior Member

thanks to everyone that commented so far.. and keep the comments coming, going to make my decision and will post a video when I get my hideaways

9. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

Just put Strobes N More LED hideaways in my F350. They are very bright. I highly recommend them. They've been great.

10. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I would suggest our EHAW92 kit which is a breeze to install as it uses a single flasher, all waterproof connections, and is as simple can be to activate and choosing a flash pattern. The hardest part the synching is already done for you. These kits also have a steady burn override so you can use them in your third brake light as well

We also offer most every other top brand as well. Email me direct with any questions louis@strobesnmore.com.