1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

good and bad week

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by andycanoes2, Jan 24, 2005.

1. andycanoes2

andycanoes2 Junior Member

Ok I'll start off with the good... It finally snowed and I was off school all week. My boss at the Bike shop was out of town and asked me to take care of his propertie$. For the week I doubled the amount of drives I was to do and even had a commercial lot, so I needed to increase productivity. Solution- build a box to fit over my existing plow. And it worked great for clean up. It was just a little to much for pushing the bulk. Oh yeah I picked up the winch off a Snobear for free. Can you say lazy?
    Now bad. First, Broke a ramp loading the beast into my van. Then while I am at the commercial lot I back into a snow bank and I guest the snow released the latch for the plow mount and I proceeded to plow and bent my plow frame. And to top it all off, not only do the Patriots win here in Pittsburgh but they also get more snow :mad:
    Oh yeah and I was able to payoff my van this week :drinkup:

pictures to come