1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Gonna Go Look At A Plow Saturday

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by RN Lawncare, Sep 16, 2009.

1. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

I found a good deal on craigslist it's a husky snow plow for $25.00 which could be adapted to fit a quad. I'm only 14 and have 5 accounts so I don't want to spend lots. Do you think its a good deal?

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Why wait till saturday?-have him send you a pic, and commit to it right there and then. good luck kiddo.

3. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Thanks Johnny, I'm waiting till saturday because thats when my dad can take me and i've already seen it and am gonna call him tommarow and let him know im gonna buy it.

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Sound good to me.

5. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Alright, thanks a lot I wouldn't even be this far if it wasn't for you,EaTmYtAiLpIpEs,superduty shane,sublime68charge, and fox sno removal (who lol is 20 minutes away from where I live), I wouldn't be this far because you guys helped me out on my thread wondering if my quad would plow. Thanks.

6. mercer_me

No probablem. Good luck with this plow and good luck this winter. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them.

7. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Alright thanks a lot, i'll post up some pics on the atv picture thread.

8. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds pretty good. I forget if you mentioned, what size is the blade? Did you find any chains? As already said, a nice 50-80pound bag of something would be good.

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Be nice to have something like that for sidewalks.

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

wanna rent one of my twins???? lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Ya, its 42'' And No Chains yet but still looking.

Ya thats a good setup, sweet quads too, ya mine is for a tractor but my grandpa owns a junkyard so I can get all I need to make a mount and push tube free and my cousin whos 19 is gonna do all the welding for me.
    Ya, idk if your'e talking to me or EaTmYtAiLpIpEs but ya either way.

Lol those are awsome, did you paint one of them? Cause in your plow project it's green.

13. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

O ya, EaTmYtAiLpIpEs i'm going to take up you're and mercer's suggestion on my other thread about getting a winch it comes with manual lift but winch would be helpful, there's a harbor freight right by me so i'm gonna get that $50 one.

14. mercer_me

It's worth it IMO. It will be alot faster and eaier.

15. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Ya defintly

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

.[/QUOTE]Lol those are awsome, did you paint one of them? Cause in your plow project it's green.[/QUOTE]

no When I bought the second quad It was red. So I bought red plastics so they both matched :)

17. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Lol those are awsome, did you paint one of them? Cause in your plow project it's green.[/QUOTE]

no When I bought the second quad It was red. So I bought red plastics so they both matched :)[/QUOTE]

Oh I understand. Looks good!

18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

thanks bud I like my stuff to match :)

19. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Yah, they look great a lot more professional also.

20. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Going today to get it! I'll post up some pics when I get it and when I get back from my grandpas junkyard with what im using for a plow setup and push tube etc. I don't get home from my dad's till sunday so be patient!