1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Going with Protech?

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by cold_and_tired, Feb 24, 2011.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

My Buyers pusher is on it's third season and I haven't had a single issue with it. I have been looking for a 12' backhoe pusher and noticed that Protechs price has come down considerably and they are now fairly even with Buyers.

What advantages does Protech have over the others?

Is the warranty better than Buyers' 2-year?

Thanks

2. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

I have a 12' protech backhoe pusher and its great, several years old no issues. I wouldn't think twice about buying another one.

3. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Hi Cold_and_Tired, Our warranty is 10 years on all of our pusher models. One of the main differences between Pro-Tech and other brands is the amount of structural support built into our pushers. Our product uses heavy channel for horizontal and vertical support and has internal ribbing which makes it very sturdy and it gives it that longevity where we feel really confident with our 10 year warranty. Here is a link to our newsletter from October that goes into some detail about what to look for when shopping for a containment plow. Good luck with your search and let us know if you have any other questions.

4. chknman

chknman Junior Member
    from IL

We love our pro-techs
    [​IMG]

5. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Lets also talk about the customer service. Never have I experienced a company as good as Pro-Tech when it comes to this. Whether its been with my dealer, or pro-tech themselves, always top notch. I've personally met a lot of the guys over at pro-tech and I can tell its not all about the dollar to them. They all truly understand and care about our industry as a whole, which to me is a huge importance when selecting a vendor for the products that make me my living.