1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Going to be on TV tonight

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by samjr, Dec 1, 2011.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

2. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I've got the dvr set just incase I miss it. I'm sure I will end up watching it either way

3. GM_Fan40

GM_Fan40 Member

I like how on comcasts guide on the descpriction its spelled "snowploughs". Lol

4. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I liked the show, could of been a little longer though. Skipped the making of the mount nd how everything else goes together.

5. GM_Fan40

GM_Fan40 Member

Yeah i was kinda disapointed..

6. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Could of been worse though

7. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

who are you?

8. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Nice to see, short as it was.

9. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

Unfortunately, the time constraints associated with featuring 4 products in a 30 minute program did not really provide ample time to do the whole process and product justice.

For those who would like to see more about both the product development and manufacturing process, you can view a video at the following link:

http://www.fisherplows.com/fe/video/

Once you get to this page, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see a video titled - Fisher Snowplow Manufacturing and click the view button.

It is about a 15 minute piece and takes a fair amount of time to load. It was a video produced by Ursus Production who was out of Waterville, Maine. It was developed in conjunction with an Outdoor Program called Northeast Journal that we sponsored. I think it will give you a much better feel for how new products are brought to market, and how they are manufactured.