1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Goin to SIMA!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by born2farm, May 23, 2011.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well I figured this would be the place to share it. Got a letter and phone call today saying I was awarded the 2nd Annual Alan Steiman Scholarship. This is a full registration (including special events) as well as a $1000 travel stipend. I am so exicted and honored that they chose me out of everyone out there. I am hoping to bring a lot back to my company from this experience. Going to take ever oppertunity I have out there and hopefully learn a lot. Hope to meet some of you guys out there as well.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Sweet! See ya there!

3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Nothings better then when its free... Congrats!!! That reminds of me when I won a Landscape Ontario award of excellence and scholarship, what a great night that was...

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Congrats!!

5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Congradulations, will definitely see you there. :drinkup:

6. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Congrats! I am going to try and get down there for one day.

7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

If your interested in seeing an Inverted Blower while your there, give me a call 218-205-7198 during the show. I will have one on hand with me. If you can't get there, I can swing by your shop on the way back from the show for some shop beers Thumbs Up

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Congrats!!

9. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Sounds good, My shop would be right on your way home. I will put your number in my cell.

10. born2farm

Thanks for the congrats guys. I hope to make it one heck of an experience. Im sure I will be one of the younger business owners at age of 18. But when is a better time to learn then now when still young and business is growing.

11. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I live right by and am always willing to meet plowsite members!

12. born2farm

I look forward to meeting with some people off of here. Hopin to make it to the plowsite get together