1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

truck i seen in snowmobile country last winter

gmc sno.jpg

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

You seen it? Cool!

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

thats sweet im sure its not cheep!!!!!

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Wow that cant be a kit right? He must have custom fabbed that all up im assuming? Defintly took some cash

5. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

6. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

I know that truck! i know the guy that runs it! If i remember right what they told me about it the tracks were wicked expensive, in the summer they put wheels back on it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  7. DareDog

s-10 to!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. DareDog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  9. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

The S-10 i have seen before. You can buy those tracks for just about any vehicle you like through Mattracks. I see a lot of snowmobile clubs going this route instead of groomers as it is often cheaper. They can buy a cheap 4X4 truck that is cheap and easy to work on, can still be driven down the road legally with the tracks and when the truck is wore out you sell it and put the tracks on another vehicle.

10. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I remember back around ten years ago on the show Trucks with Stacey David, he took a former BFG poster truck (called Big Orange) that was a mid 90's K1500 ext cab and installed a 6 inch lift then a set of Mattracks, the same as the ones pictured on the 2500HD. They tried the truck out in everything but snow. Appered to run great down the pavement as well as in the mud. A lot of money to put into a play toy though.

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

There is a guy in my town that has tracks on a Jeep Liberty and he uses it to drag trails. It seems to work pretty good.

12. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

yup i think i seen it last year over by beaver river near stillwater