1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

gmc sierra just wondering

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JET enterprises, Oct 8, 2005.

1. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

Hey i have a 1994 gmc k1500 sierra gt, 4x4, v8 5.7, 350 hp, power windows n locks, anti lock breaks, 6disc cd changer, edelbrock exhaust, new rear breaks, new starter, recent oil change, approx 113,000 miles, lund accessories, bedliner all that fun stuff. i was just wondering how much some one would buy it for but im not selling it yet maybe not at all.. just wondering

yeaa truck 4.JPG

inside 2.jpg
  2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Looks good, I would figure $15,000.00 !
  3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

High Retail is........

I just checked book on the truck here in New England with 113k miles, 4x4,High retail is $7,600 that would be in mint condition NO issues.That would be turn key, passes State inspection and emission's etc...Having purchased several trucks/equipment I have found High retail to be what a dealer would list a mint vechicle for on his lot.
    I also did a quick check in the local classifieds(Uncle Henrys,TheWant Ad) looks like They range from $3,500-$8,000.Your best bet would be to grab a The Want Ad and take a look for yourself.
    The market is soft because of fuel prices.The "pros" say 4x4's,Suv's,Trucks in the used market are off as much as 20% in price.
    Hope this helps.
  4. calhoun

calhoun Senior Member

What mods did you do to the engine to get 350hp out of it? I think a stock 5.7 in 1994 is like 200HP.
  5. JET enterprises

i dont really kno bc i bought it like this but i dont even know if a sierra gt exists the guy might have just called it that becuase of what he did.. anyone know?
  6. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

You would probably get 5-7 K for the truck unless it's super clean for the year or has lift or an unusual access . I am assuming it's a reg cab(s/c will be a little higher). You didn't mention plow. If it has one, you have to find the right buyer, non plowers frown on a used truck that age with one!
  7. JET enterprises

nope there is no plow on it